Monday, October 6, 2008

htc sucks........

argh.... i'm very depressing now.. thought wan to post a wedding dinner post and my trip of singapore and malacca.. but something depressing happen.. i lose my mood to blog bout that d... i just want to burst out all my anger now...

I'M SOOO ANGRY..

I'M VERY VERY VERY ANGRY....

I'M EXTREMELY ANGRY...

actually i'm worry..

my htc got problem d.. i cant read message and use the wi-fi.. it sucks.. even after i on-off, take out battery, take out sim card, still the same.. what the hell is happening to the phone?? i had it less than one month and now become like this?? i'm not a heavy user somemore.. sometimes i jus let it lay in my pouch for one day din even touch it.. and now it become like this.. it sucks..

to make the situation worst, i lost the warranty card of the phone.. =(

yes yes, i know is my mistake.. i forgot where i put it d.. never expect i will use it.. too confident with htc.. shit it.. never have problem with handphone, only this..

i'm so depressing.. hopefully the fellow wont kill me cause i dont have the warranty card.. please let my life goes easier, smoother, prettier..

=(

No comments: