Thursday, March 5, 2009

爽..

last day of february ( second last if february got 29 days) is one of my best friend birthday..

so on that day 12am, i sent him this message..



people who knows me really well know that i dont like to spend any money on anyone especially for birthday present.. just to inform i'm getting more and more stingy nowadays if no one aware of it.. hehe.. but orang ini special case lar cause he always spend me watch movie.. long term investment.. one piece of cake in return with life-time free movies.. kidding kidding.. of course once in a blue moon i will spend him also.. dont think that i'm really materialistic kind of people.. hehe.. okay, back to the message.. the point is i willing to spend money for a cake.. and i thought the maximum he will ask for is a secret recipe cake.. around RM7, okay la for a best friend..


few hours later, he asked me what kind of cake i willing to spend and i answered him any kind, his choice..

he want Haagen Dazs' ice-cream cakeeeeeeee...

walau... he purposely one... know i damn stingy dare dare want such an expensive cake.. T.T.. i tried hard to convince him not to choose Haagen Dazs and finally he gave up and choose another one..



Baskin Robbin's ice-cream cake.. =.="

end up, my turn to give up.. haha.. haiz, birthday boy.. T.T.. and he really purposely, just want me to spend more money cause i'm too stingy..


this is the cake...






this is the bill..



and.....






this is how i feel deep inside my heart when i pay the $$..



what the... RM10.30 for a piece of cake.... 奢侈。。。 奢侈。。。 奢侈。。。

i keep repeat this to him.. he so happy with it.. he said : "."

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...




2 days later, he called me..

he told me the cake was.......... not really nice but he ..





=.="





kinda hate the word 爽 now..
waste my money... grrrrrrrrrrrr....


happy belated birthday, WS.. 5 days had passed.. haha..

No comments: