Thursday, February 26, 2009

result 2 and careless..

finally i got daddy's respond of my result..

" so the failed paper how?" the way he asked not scolding me, but finding the way to solve it cause he dont really know how ACCA things go..

touching.. my daddy never scold me.. i know he dont really dare to scold me and deep inside is really angry and disappointed with me.. mommy also dint say anything about it to me also.. dont really get used to it, cause she always ngam ngam ngam, very frustrating.. not sure whether i should feel relief or sad about it.. but i at least i got my peace of ears.. hehe..

just now i purposely ask my brother what does he think of my result's message and give me a comment so that i can blog about it.. haha.. firstly he show me his last finger, point it to the floor.. i told him i dont know how to describe it in words, give me some words..

he told me : "kalau OWL dapat satu 'T', apa itu makna?"

terrible?? haha.. i know is something to do with Harry Potter cause i remember the OWL but what is the 'T' ler??


_______________________________________________________________



today got f7 class.. suei suei i accidentally left my wallet at home AGAIN... last week i made the same mistake and terpaksa borrowed money from suet.. today it happen again and i damn cham, msg suet about it and got no reply from her.. I oni want RM0.10 to fill water... T.T.. sit alone in class already so cham, now no water to drink pulak...

back to CAT again.. everything alone.. i hate to make new friends and social.. HATE!!!!!



p/s :: no dream of him anymore.. disappointed..

No comments: