Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i'm exhausted..

i'm tired, mentally and physically..

not to mention that i'm stress out to realise that time is running out and exam is coming soon as two months will swing by like tornado yet i'm not study up-to-date knowledge..

class, gym, works all drive me crazy.. travel around klang, subang, kl, damansara, klia was killing me.. and also yesterday almost 12hours of work, 8 hours of stand was causing me physically exhaust..

economic crisis, 60 earth hour, ratio, qualified and adverse opinion, money, bank draft, exam entry, lung is girl and gay, smoker, dreaming, BBT, everything is so mentally torture me.. okay, lung is girl and gay which also a smoker not torturing me, is an entertainment for me... but i have to keep on think of idea to ejek him for all that really squeezing alot of my brain juice.. haha.. and last saturday Sheila gave us some new topic to ejek lung, i hope i can post the story soon.. its really funny..


i'm so tired.. i hope i can have a good nice 15 hours of sleep with no clock tic-tok sound.. another week started for me.. Tuesday 8am F7 class, crazy.. night..

p/s :: thank god the rest of the week no need to teach little kid..

No comments: