Monday, January 18, 2010

lately

i got nothing to post but i feel like blogging.. haha.. life seems to be quite boring lately, other than class nothing special is going on..

classes and lecturers are stressful as usual but it become double stress when i had p2 class and joyce's class for f9.. she expect student to know everything for whatever she taught, one mistake will end up with a super long loud morale study, so stressss.. i know i may choose to ignore the scolding part or to take that as a song or whatever, but i just hate people to scold, its annoying and kill my confidence and happiness.. got that serious meh?? YES!!!! is that serious for my mental condition right now, i'm mentally weak, i cry easily now..

lately im addicted to jogging or marathon.. one of the proposed way for me to de-stress myself, nothing practical has been done yet for this de-stress plan because something came up on my jogging day last week (a phone call), so not sure whether it will work or anot.. i'm looking forward for my jog on this wednesday and thursday, hopefully this will help me to get a good night sleep.. or to say i dont want oni "a" good night sleep, i want it to be FOREVER..

oh ya, im very 'heaty' also.. left ears is damn pain whenever i try to swallow, even if is my own saliva or air.. YES, throat is connected to the ear.. hopefully it will recover soon too, im mentally too weak to get sick or to take pain.. haha..

another thing that is bothering me is.... my aunty refused to visit me.. faster come la, stomach getting bigger, pimples getting popper, acne getting fatter..

oh ya, im a teacher again, YEY but my cutie student is not there anymore, he changed to other class and i will not have a chance to see him anymore and im really depress about that, i miss him.. =(



that's all for my boring week..

hopefully sooner or later something exciting will happen in my life such as :
- ktv
- bukit broga hike
- trip to kuantan and beach
- good stamina to join marathon
- good result for pt (have to study hard hard to achieve)


p/s : cut my hair short last tuesday.. not to say really nice but i love it short.. ^^

No comments: