Monday, January 18, 2010

i have a dream

Westlife - I have a Dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


i have a dream.. i think i had talked about this dream with friends and not sure whether i blog about it before or not.. tried to look back all the previous post title and failed to figure out which title it will be under, maybe i haven wrote about it.. hehe..


my dream is be a boss, a boss to a dessert shop.. got this idea when i started to work and got the recipe for honey dew sago.. i love to cook and bake, just hate to wash.. although i love to cook but i seldom step into the kitchen, the most is only maggi or fried egg, once in a blue moon fried rice.. the dream had been out of the mind for sometime cause i cant even handle my own study now, how can i dream of a shop, moreover i dont have any recipe.. really one honey dew sago and one banana pan cake 走江湖?


last sunday my sis bf was talking about open a bakery cause his mom started to bake bread (just for fun, not serious about it), then i said we can do dessert in the bakery also ler.. here start of the dream again.. as my sis is considering to quit her job everything and also been dreaming to become boss also (different as mine, she want to do either bubble tea or pan mee), she asked my mom to buy recipe book and create her own recipe.. seem like she do has the interest to realise my dream.. haha..


i think this is my family gene to dream to be boss, cause my dad hate to work under people, my grandpa also is a boss himself.. the book family like to be boss, risk taker... hahaha.. so this is my dream, to open a bakery + dessert shop, be a boss.. but no matter what the dream is, study and graduate is my responsibility for now, STOP DREAMING..


p/s : i still dream about the shop and finding a sweet name for it.. hehe..

No comments: