Friday, May 15, 2009

gold bracelet..

mummy asked me to take off my gold bracelet just now.. reason is lately gold price keep on increase and robbery may happen anytime although is just a small not really valuable one.. this thing follow me almost 3 years already.. never take it off, now it's gone i might not get used to it.. maybe one day i look at my hand and scare myself, think that i lost it..

really wanted to refuse mummy but she was right.. outside world is so dangerous now, nothing happen now doesnt mean that future wont, better prevent it before something worst happen.. no where is peace right now.. *sigh*

my hand will be really empty from now on.. normally i have my bling bling bracelet and i love bling, i feel that i lose my character.. haha.. okay la, not so serious.. just don really like the bare hand feel.. guess will look for something to replace bling..

i miss my bling.. =(

No comments: