Sunday, February 15, 2009

my valentines day..

Omg, I'm so desperate to blog.. lately blogging quite frequent ler..

so was my dear friends v day?? happy happy, sweet sweet or rocks rocks??

here is mine.. sien sien.. haha..


from my previous post i already mention i got class today.. there i am.. in the class.. ALONE..
there should be 4 person in total end up i'm the only one who attended the class.. i guess lung will thought that nana was accompany me, nana thought that lung was there with me, wan yong will thought three of us were in the class.. =.="



my pity classmates.. had to come for class on valentines.. so cham.. =(
curi curi took the pic.. hehe..



and she is one of my favorite lecturer, miss sheila.. if is not her class, i wont go for it alone.. because of her, only i know how damn is kiran.. relief i dont have to go for kiran class.. ^^
generously today miss sheila let us go early, 8.30pm chaoz.. so good.. special offer for V day.. ^^



so after class, i get to see my man in the midnite, gam gam the end of V day.. he is the third most important man in my life.. first is daddy, follow by koko.. haha..


that's me getting ready to meet him.. kan cheong ler..



let me present to you, the third important man in my life.......


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

andy lau


so handsome.. i love you.. ^^


p/s :: result coming out this coming monday.. results predictable.. =(

No comments: