Monday, August 10, 2009

3 short post..

ws said that i cant just forgive people so easily, people who did something wrong yet i will always defend for him.. not to say that i don't hate nor angry with him, is to say i don't want to use those negative feeling to influence my own happiness.. i had chosen to use a smile to forget his hurtful decision or act.. yet, the person's decision or act has to be under my limit, something that is forgivable, logic, or defend-able for me to convince myself that 'it's ok'..

the more hurtful it is, the more forgettable for me..

_________________

a baby girl was born on 08.08.09 10.++ am..

i guess she will be the cute little princess among friends, everyone will love her to the max..

welcome to the world!!! little princess..

__________________

bought a new sunglass..



sui bo??


p/s ::

do you realise?
1) my hair is quite long now but its not the length that i desperate..
2) i got more almost 3 months dint post my pic to this blog.. hehe..

No comments: