Saturday, August 15, 2009

in dilemma..

its 2.44am now.. later 2pm i got P3 class.. having a thought of ponteng the class because the class is in Kasturi from 2 to 9pm.. will it be dangerous for a girl to travel alone by LRT at night? thinking of it might be a bit scary but the idea of ponteng frighten me more than that..

is all about money, do i really afford to miss the class just for that stupid reason?

a) Yes, affordable if something will happen to me that night..
b) No, is really stupid to waste the fees of 6 hours class if nothing happen..

so how?

more excuse to support me to skip the class is i do have plan for the whole day.. will be visiting link in the afternoon and join koon's farewell party at night.. sooo in dilemma right now.. to get out from the dilemma, i used coin to decide for me and three times it told me not to go for the class.. is it a hint from god? i dont know.. when i really decided to skip the class, the little angel in me screaming to me : "6 hours class... really want to skip it? is daddy hard earn money ler.. really want to be pai ka lui?" grrrrrrrrrr...

haiz... i really dont know what to do.. i dont want to disappoint daddy yet i worrying of the hint of god.. GOD!!!! HOW!!!!!!

i always advise someone not to skip class for stupid reason purely for friends.. but when thing happen on me, i also have the thought to skip it.. lol.. took in the consideration of late night travel risk also la..

still dont know how.. =(

No comments: