Friday, August 7, 2009

down..

last thursday was my last day of work and also was the most depressed day : the day the BBT end..

i'm so sad, unwilling to let them go, not used to the life without watching them every weekday, not used to not to stay awake at the midnight just to wait for someone post the show, i miss them.. i guess alot of people especially my sis is clapping hand happily for the end of the show because i will not wasting my time on it anymore and spend more time to study but i feel something important in me is losing, the key thing that makes me laugh and now bringing me to the loneliness of life.. YES!!! that's how important BBT to me..

一日棒棒堂,終生棒棒堂


BBT spirit never gone and end..


anyway, the end of BBT also mean the beginning of something..

ALLY MCBEAL..

a series that i used to watched during primary school, i can still remember the time, every monday 11pm.. is a really nice series, is about a lady lawyer named ally who working in the same firm with her first and also ex bf which also the most love of life man.. unfortunately, his wife is there too.. then imagine how depress and stress is ally is to work in the firm and desperating for love..

is some way i feel that ally character is reflecting me.. there is one episode where ally had to defend for a client that being sued for fraud.. the case is about a husband sue a wife for married him not for love but money and desperation to marry because she is over 30.. the fraud is on their wedding day(3 years ago), in the bride's vow had a sentence that sound similar like this "you are the the man that i love the most in my life".. in fact, the woman had a fantasy for a perfect man and been writing to him in a book for 11 years, before she met her husband.. in the book she describe the day of wedding had been the most lonely day in her life.. eventually the hubby found the book and felt that the wife is cheating him for calling him the most love in life.. ally too, had fantasy of her dream man for a long time and due to the case she is emotionally down because everyone around telling her that there is no perfect man for someone, what you can have is only the one that close to perfect..

this make me depress.. i too had a fantasy, i always dream of that someday i will met someone who are perfectly created by god for me, my adam.. of course i am choosy also as i got a lot of requirement to be my hubby.. the episode broke ally's fantasy and also turn my dream into cruel truth.. is it really impossible for me to find someone that i had been dream of? guess i am fated to be lonelyen har.. hehe..

this is a so 'down' post..

No comments: