Saturday, April 11, 2009

officially 21..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YEN
HAPPY OLD DAY TO ME..



exactly one year ago, i decide to close my blog.. one year later, i'm here with a new blog.. from lonelyen turned to yen's life.. yet, still lonely.. i mean single la.. not that really lonely lonely..

so, 21 now.. *sigh*

how will i celebrate my birthday??

same as valentines day.. will be stuck in the class, with the same lecturer, same classmates, same classroom.. but this time will be a bit different.. lung, nana, wy will be there.. please dont let me be alone in the class gaining knowledge, i'm depressing now.. few friends ask me to skip the class.. shall i?? of course not.. i cannot skip any class just for a celebration.. knowledge is so important to me.. 21 already, had to be really smart and mature... i wish to be stupid and childish..


here is my 3 wish..

  1. my hair grow faster.. long long long hair..
  2. study smart and hard, please..
  3. daddy healthy, mommy pretty, koko fatty, jie jie happy..

may all my friends are happy healthy and happy too.. always love and miss you all..


i guess alot of people may wish me get a bf faster.. haiz.. lung said i'm choosy, nana initially said is reasonable for all my request but after deeper discussion, she agreed with lung.. =.="

i'm just asking for a

older than me at least 3 years,
taller than me at least is 170cm,
not a tone deaf with nice voice,
the best is know how to play one music instrument, and
must have good sense of direction
non smoker, little bit drinker, environment friendly
swimmer (i cant swim, need someone to save me if anything happen to me in the water)..

so? is it really ridiculous?

update :: just now i'm abit depress about my birthday.. but after a phone call, i'm happy now.. ^^

No comments: