Friday, April 17, 2009

losing the peace..

i feel like crying right now.. is mine fault for starting all this and now i even thought to end it.. i am so stupid for letting feelings guided my life and not using my brain to think.. it has been bother me for few days and i am losing my peace of mind.. shall i end everything before it is too late or let everything happen naturally? i really dont know what to do..


initially happiness is slowly turning into a burden.. did you ever have the feeling that no matter how hard you breath there will be no enough fresh air for your lung? where is all the 02? why do i only feel a big heavy stone that keep on pressing on me? everything is messed up just because of me..


i dont wish to hurt anyone.. i am just stupid for not thinking and regret for the decision that i made..

No comments: