Sunday, April 11, 2010

the first day of 22 years..

last 2 years, i closed my old blog on this date..
last year, i had a new blog and posted my 21st birthday post..
this year, this blog still exist with seldom update.. haha..

here come my 22nd birthday post.


how do i spend my birthday?

at first i thought the 12am i should be in a bbq party, with link them.. unfortunately, leong's uncle passed away, party cancel and i had to look for a backup plan.. dont really want to stay at home because i can imagine how boring and depress that will be.. so i called howe howe, told him i'm free for them!!! let's hang out!!!

so here i am before 12am..

lung's house

i think this is the first time i celebrate my birthday with min ee, after 4 years..

dinner got crab, chicken, sotong and tofu, which is tapao from coconut flower, although already bored with those food, but still yummy.. after that we played cluedo, watched south park, and camwhore with the cake..

cake from RT Pastry, yummy!!!

(more photo visit facebook's album..)

the next day i spend my day with my family.. watched 'being human' and makan in 'xian ding wei'.. jie jie dislike xian ding wei.. haha.. 'being human' is quite funny but i had to say that jack neo really has a bad taste.. his mistress is sooo not pretty lo..

daddy dint get to come back celebrate with me cause he is busy, but he promise will come back tomorrow evening.. although i'm disappointed but at least he did make the effort to come back tomorrow.. no family photo, =(..

okay, new year new birthday wish..

1. faster finish study.. (although i always tell people i will study till i get old, but im super bored with college life.. a little bit busy and miserable is quite an excitement in life!!!)

2. wish all my friends and family happy happy.. those single faster get their partner, where is my white prince?

3. this is a secret..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments: