Sunday, May 20, 2012

love and hate.

who are u??
what are u to make me love and hate u at the same time??
why after u did those thing on me and just left like this??
how u manage to open the lock in my heart and left me miserable?
its not that i never try one sided love before, but why this time i felt more suffer than before?
why i miss u more than others?
why even when i'm smiling and laughing yet deep inside me is crying??
why i will just stare at things and just day dream about u?
why i feel something is missing when i see the bar?


宝贝, is what u used to call me..
我怕我会爱上你, is what u said to me..
我永远记得, is what u told me..
那, 我是你的什么, is what u ask me..

宝贝, 你怕你会爱上我, 但我已不知觉得动了情..
宝贝, 我希望永远与你度过你记得的那一天..
宝贝, 我要你是我的宝贝...........

但宝贝永远都不会知道惟有他是我的宝贝..... 宝贝, 这名词, 就只属于你...


i hate u.. for silently enter my world and grandly leave your shadow behind..
i hate u.. for leaving the doubt and coldness to me..
i hate u.. for being the key to open it, and left without locking it..


i hate myself for discovered it too late. .
i hate myself for not spending enough time with u..
i hate myself for loving and missing u...


again, i need to bury the love and search for a new one..
why, i always fall for the impossible one??



No comments: