Monday, April 11, 2011

it's not a "happy" birthday..

5 years ago, same day same venue, i have you to care and love for me; 5 years later, i learned to love myself more..

today, i'm suppose to spend the day with peace, nothing happen, no cake, no birthday song, no argument, no shouting, no banging door, no nothing... it's just a ordinary day.. but my life don allow me to be this boring, its always dramatic...

when things comes to money, they tends to get ugly... that's reality and that's life.. again to prove "love is more important than bread" is bullshit.. no details of story as i don't want to jot down this unhappy incident.. i just want to say, coming the end of the day, only i know it's not a "happy" birthday..

and also, my wish didn't come true.. no, part of my wish came true but the most important part is still remain as a wish..

although everyone is here for me, but there is always someone missing to fulfill me..

i hate the day call 'birthday'...........

No comments: