Monday, August 30, 2010

happy week..

this is incredible, i must post this.. MUST.. because today is the end of my MOST LUCKY WEEK...

=monday=
result's day, came out out of my expectation.. 2 paper pass, wooooo.. life is full of hope now.. ^^..

=tuesday=
get my new spectacles and i love it... yen ting said it looks good, hahaha..
lost my 'yue lao gong gong' and luckily found it..

=wednesday=
my student manage to answer my question!!!! after i taught his that for 1234539 times, finally he get it!!!

=thursday=
had dessert in 'tian pin ge ge'.. love their mango chee cheong fun.. im gonna learn it.. anyone wan to be my little cute white mice?

=friday=
ok, i need a break..

=saturday=
get to meet friends..
suet yi, weil xuan, mindy and wan yong.. had a really yummy dinner..
thai link and bee thuan.. juicy midnight talk from 10pm till 4am.. tiring..

=sunday=
i get a new laptop!!! is my dream laptop somemore.. sony vaio, hahahahaha...

here's my most lucky week.. none of these day is in emo mood.. i wish it will continue and never stop.. ^^

No comments: