Tuesday, June 1, 2010

midnite trauma..

incredible.. manage to get myself update more on blog than facebook..

its 421am now, not asleep yet and just saw a cockroach... if u know me well u will know that i got phobia of them.. i cant type the words anymore so u know what is it.. at first i thought just ignore it, stay on your bed and faster sleep.. let it loiter around then it will disappear by itself..

failed.. totally cannot tahan it walked around on the floor.. i have lots of imagination.. what if it climb up to my bed and crawl on my leg AGAIN (it just happen last month!!!).. NO WAY!!! unwillingly i called my mom and told her : "mi, got xxxx.." (this is the second time i called middle of the night just because of it)

mom answered me : "i know it, must be it.."

my mom tried to persuade me to ignore it or go my sis room zzz.. i cant.. i said :
"cannot, cannot, faster come, faster come, cannot.. "

haiz.. i really cannot.. i even be really silly by telling it : "go away go away", even i know it dont understand..

luckily mom willing to wake up, killed it and swept it out of my room.. thank god and mi.. now i can have a good night sleep.. pray pray my future husband does not has this phobia and able to protect me from it even is in the middle of the night..

No comments: