Friday, February 5, 2010

emo emo post

sick make me emo.. super emo.. it makes me feel guilty to skip class.. sick shouldnt be a reason to absent..

im so scared.. usually im a self-centered person, dont really care about what people think about me or not to compare myself with others.. but lately the feeling of inferior started to hit me.. most of my friends are working adults now and yet im still a college student who get stuck in acca.. listen to them that they are really busy making me jealous, i miss my worked life also.. this is so irritating, to make it worse, i got no study mood nor study smart technique. always thinking of my poor english, i feel wanna knock my head to the wall..

this semester i obviously have low confidence in me, a coward who cannot handle stress and struggling myself to accept the truth and keep my brain shut from thinking impossible dream and start to study..

to gain back my confidence, few things i have to do..
-study smart smart n hard hard
-graduate fast fast
-look for a leng leng cai cai bf (haha)
-be more filial and patient with parents

honestly, none of it i can achieve.. =(

No comments: